- “Pothole Fixer” — An App To Report Broken Roads in KPK
- Registration Record of 600,000 Vehicles Gone Missing in Punjab
- ‘Zero is a New Hero’ in Pakistan Auto Market
- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
- MG ZS Vs. Glory 580 Pro – A Comparison
- MG ZS Vs. KIA Sportage Alpha – A Comparison
- After Sportage, Fire in Tucson – Should it be Ignored?
- Charge In 5 Mins – Israeli Company Makes New EV Batteries
- Price Revealed – Pakistan’s Most Affordable SUV MG ZS is Here!
Ali Laghari 199
After Toyota IMC, Pak Suzuki has also increased the rates of its car from July 2019. In the circular sent to dealerships across Pakistan, the company has asserted that due to recent Pak Rupee devaluation and…
Awais Yousaf 480
If you spent your childhood in Pakistan, then chances are your first family car was a Suzuki Alto (Mehran). And if that is not the case then one of your friends must have had one. Suzuki Alto always enjoyed a…
Ali Laghari 193
Dream of every student and middle-class household, the one, and the only, Suzuki Mehran is finally leaving its 30-year legacy behind in Pakistan. In an official notice, Pak Suzuki has finally discontinued the…
Aref Ali 832
We are bringing you yet another detailed car review and this time it is all about the Honda N-WGN Custom. Honda’s N series vehicles are part of its kei car range. Kei cars are 660cc small cars made to…
Raja Khawar 825
Two Japanese small cars that are leading the pack nowadays are the new 2016 Suzuki Alto and the new Daihatsu Mira EIS. Both are small kei cars and come in hatchback body styles. Suzuki launched the…
Aref Ali 72
It has been reported that the government is considering to rake up the fixed duties on used imported cars. The BR report claims that the “well-informed sources” in Federal Bureau of Revenue have revealed the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.