- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Honda CR-Z, a car which in my opinion showed a lot of promise is coming to its destined end. CR-Z, which was introduced to the world back in 2010 as an affordable hybrid roadster is nearing its discontinuation…
Perhaps the only sports car that Honda had introduced in Pakistan, the CR-Z met with a fair amount of success in Pakistan. The two-seater hybrid sports car was introduced to the world in 2010 and it was…
CR-Z does for Honda what Golf does for VW, it is one of the world's best hot hatches and as these teaser images suggest, it is going to get hotter. Back in 2010, when they began manufacturing the CR-Z in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.