- “Pothole Fixer” — An App To Report Broken Roads in KPK
- Registration Record of 600,000 Vehicles Gone Missing in Punjab
- ‘Zero is a New Hero’ in Pakistan Auto Market
- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
- MG ZS Vs. Glory 580 Pro – A Comparison
- MG ZS Vs. KIA Sportage Alpha – A Comparison
- After Sportage, Fire in Tucson – Should it be Ignored?
- Charge In 5 Mins – Israeli Company Makes New EV Batteries
- Price Revealed – Pakistan’s Most Affordable SUV MG ZS is Here!
Although the overall sales figures of locally produced cars in Pakistan seems small compared to other countries, the rampant increase in the past few months are no doubt projecting a brighter future. During the…
Fahad Ullah 36
KARACHI: After a very long wait, the new auto policy from PML-N government is around the corner. In spite of several years of planning and requesting protection from government, the auto industry of…
Baber K. Khan 220
We first reported that Indus Motors is going to stop producing the only small car it assembles, Daihatsu Cuore. However, we also said that it is planning to introduce another small car which we have no no clue…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.