- Pakistan Losing Billions Due to Tyre Smuggling
- UPDATE – Now You Have to Pay Fee for M-Tag
- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
Although the overall sales figures of locally produced cars in Pakistan seems small compared to other countries, the rampant increase in the past few months are no doubt projecting a brighter future. During the…
KARACHI: After a very long wait, the new auto policy from PML-N government is around the corner. In spite of several years of planning and requesting protection from government, the auto industry of…
We first reported that Indus Motors is going to stop producing the only small car it assembles, Daihatsu Cuore. However, we also said that it is planning to introduce another small car which we have no no clue…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.