- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
The South Korean automaker Kia has recently launched the Grand Carnival (3.3-liter engine vehicle) and K2700 (pickup) in the country. And after that, the flood of rumours, about the Kia cars, have been…
After the auto policy 2016-21, many new automakers have entered in Pakistan. The companies have announced that they would soon be launching vehicles in the country. The automakers are not only gearing up to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.