- RD Removed – Audi e-tron Prices Dropped Up to Rs. 2 Crore
- Each Saudi Football Player To Get Rolls Royce – Reports
- Islamabad Police Issue Traffic Alert Amid Political Rally
- Changan Facilitates Its Customers Via “Price Lock Policy”
- Candy Red Reborn With Lambo Doors – Owner Review
- Oshan X7 Will be Delivered In 3 Months Now
- New Honda Civic 2022 Also Facing Steering Rack Issue?
- How to Get Driving License via DLIMS Punjab
- Swift GLX CVT Booking Resumes For Limited Time
- 22 Award-Winning Proton Saga
In an aim to curb the current account deficit and to increase the revenue of the country, the Government of Pakistan has increased sales tax on petroleum products. On Tuesday 1st January 2018, the government…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.