- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
In an aim to curb the current account deficit and to increase the revenue of the country, the Government of Pakistan has increased sales tax on petroleum products. On Tuesday 1st January 2018, the government…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.