- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
There used to be a time when avid car enthusiasts would jump up whenever they see a naturally aspired V8 or a V10 passes by and it used to be eye candy for us people when we saw a monstrous V12. Then started…
Lamborghini, the infamous Italian super car maker, stirred a lot of emotions, both positive and negative, when it announced that it will be making an SUV. Initially there was a lot of skepticism, calling it a…
So it’s happening. Lamborghini is gearing up to make its SUV. The concept was unveiled in 2012 at Beijing Motor Show, and that the government of Italy itself was interested in investing in the Lamborghini Urus…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.