- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
There used to be a time when avid car enthusiasts would jump up whenever they see a naturally aspired V8 or a V10 passes by and it used to be eye candy for us people when we saw a monstrous V12. Then started…
Lamborghini, the infamous Italian super car maker, stirred a lot of emotions, both positive and negative, when it announced that it will be making an SUV. Initially there was a lot of skepticism, calling it a…
So it’s happening. Lamborghini is gearing up to make its SUV. The concept was unveiled in 2012 at Beijing Motor Show, and that the government of Italy itself was interested in investing in the Lamborghini Urus…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.