- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
There is a myth that the interior of your car emits benzene, a cancer-causing harmful gas, and that you should let the interior breathe for few minutes before turning on the A/C in hot summer days. You might…
There is no doubt that we take our tire for granted most of the time. But they are as important part of your vehicle as anything else. You will not be able to go anywhere safely if you don’t have good enough…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.