- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
"Imagine there was no punishment in the court of law for driving a non custom paid car in Pakistan, what would you do? Purchase a Toyota Mark X for around 1.0 million or a Suzuki Cultus for 1.0 million? The…
The previous government had announced a 'Vehicle Amnesty Scheme' through which FBR had planned to curb illegal smuggling of vehicle and generate 20 billion rupees in revenue for the government. The scheme…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.