- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
- Hyundai Car Prices Increased
- Is Proton SAGA Reliable?
PakWheels First Look Review
In this first look review, we have the latest 3rd generation Aprilia RSV4 Factory. The Factory bikes by Aprilia have the on-track technology but are toned down for the street. It means a lot of safety,…
As the world is moving toward Electric Vehicles (EVs), BMW Dewan Motors has also introduced its car in this category. In this first look review, we are here with BMW IX 40, and it is one of the most important…
Last year, our local auto scene was all about SUVs. For the first time in a long time, a car company has introduced something new in the market. Last week, Hyundai-Nishat launched an MPV (Multi-Purpose Vehicle)…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.