- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
The Excise & Taxation Department Islamabad Capital Territory has launched a process of mandatory biometric verification for the registration and transfer of vehicles in the Capital Territory beginning from…
Lahore: Excise and Taxation department replaced the previously used one-page registration paper with a new passport-size book for car registration featuring special security which has become mandatory for all…
The government first released the most ridiculous registration plates - the series 'ASS', but as we were sure that this is the worse fail at government’s end however, a person from Hyderabad made sure that…
13,000 applications have been kept in waiting for new registration plates since as long as past two-and-a-half months at the Excise and Taxation department, Lahore. Officials at the department estimated that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.