- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
South Korean automaker Kia has launched two new vehicles for its consumers in Pakistan. One is a much hyped Grand Carnival, a 3.3L MPV, and the other is a pickup truck called Frontier (K2700). PakWheels at the…
The South Korean automaker Kia has recently launched the Grand Carnival (3.3-liter engine vehicle) and K2700 (pickup) in the country. And after that, the flood of rumours, about the Kia cars, have been…
So the rumors are IMC is bringing a smaller car, or cars if we are lucky, in favor of 1300 XLi and GLi cars. Before I start blabbing any further, please keep in mind these are all rumors, and despite our…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.