- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Very often in our blogs, we have used the terms CBU, CKD, SKD and SBU to indicate the assembly of a certain car. But not everyone is sure about what these terms actually mean. Before we start, it's important to…
Auto Vendors express their concerns over the on-going negotiations regarding the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Thailand and Pakistan. In a surprising move, yesterday, the Ministry of Commerce has…
The Corolla has kept people under the influence of its magic for a long period of time now. Since the launch of new Civic, Toyota has been bringing refreshed versions of their 11th generation Corolla around the…
After a ton of leaks, speculations and reveals, Toyota Motor Corporation has officially launched the 2016 Toyota Hilux Revo yesterday in Bangkok. Some specs and a video of the Toyota Hilux Revo were earlier …
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.