- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Traffic Problems in Pakistan
Introduction As we all know that during peak hours, the Islamabad expressway is congested with all sorts of transport vehicles, travelling to and from Islamabad. This is partially due to mass migration of…
During the last two decades, cars on the roads of our metropolitan cities have increased massively and this reason has forced buyers to look for small hatchback cars instead of big sedans cars. Travel times for…
Reaching M2 Motorway Toll Plaza for residents of Eastern Rawalpindi (DHA, Bahria, PWD, Adiala Road, etc.) is a nightmare. Under normal circumstances, it takes 45 to 50 minutes to reach the motorway. During rush…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.