- Govt Drops Another Petrol Bomb on Masses
- Car Import Increased By 669% in Last Three Months
- Shell Eco-Marathon Student Event 2021 Held in Pakistan
- No Music, Films in Public Transport Until 12 Rabi-ul-Awal
- Peugeot Cars Coming To Pakistan For The 3rd Time. Yes, 3rd!!
- General Tyres Guide on PakWheels a Great benefit for Car Owners
- Fill a Form, Put it in the Box & Get Your Number Plate
- Sindh To Get 250 Hybrid Buses For Public Transport
- …And FINALLY 2022 Lexus LX 600 is Here
- “Toyota Camry Hybrid is More Reliable Than Audi A6”, Owner’s Review
Brig. Muhammad Zubair Hashmi (r), after retirement from Pakistan Army in 2008, joined a multinational company involved in water front resort development as MD. Based in Islamabad, he has keen interest in automobiles, and worked a lot in introducing hybrid cars in the country. His first on hybrid cars was published on Pakwheels in 2013 and was keenly read by enthusiasts. He contributes regularly to Pakwheels Blog.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.