- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
You guys remember the news story of the man who did a million miles on his Toyota Tundra? The 2007 Toyota Tundra owned by Victor Sheppard was driven a million miles, and it still looks fairly new. It feels like…
If there's a list of things that are indestructible, Toyota vehicles will be in that list. We sometimes hate Toyota for making such boring cars but truth is, they don't break down no matter what. They work,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.