- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Today we have a fascinating owner’s review of a bright yellow Vespa Side Car owned and modified by Shaikh Obaid-Ur-Rehman. Let’s see how he transformed an ordinary Vespa into this unique-looking three-wheeler.…
Bike lovers from 1980s know Honda Cub 50, a small 2-wheeler very well. It once ruled our streets long before Honda CD 70 was introduced in Pakistani market. Honda Japan made this underbone motorcycle with a…
Honda Super Cub is undoubtedly one of the most popular and one of the most sold motorcycles in the world. It came in various engine displacements, but the 50cc bike was the most popular. It was one those…
The Pakwheels Lahore Autoshow was held in Lahore on 22nd March, 2015,the success of which is measured through not only the huge crowd and cars that turned up, but PakWheels Auto Shows are an arena for Pakistani…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.