The new facelifted 2017 Toyota Corolla Altis Grande has been finally officially launched. Toyota Indus Motors Company Ltd. held the launch event at PC Hotel in Karachi yesterday evening.
Specification of Toyota Corolla Altis Grande 2017 includes:
- Dashboard: Inside, the all-new Corolla Altis Grande combines smart technology and ergonomics with a classic dashboard design, creating an environment that exudes a class above prestige.
- EPS: Leather-Stitched Electric Power Steering (EPS) with Audio and Mid Switches.
- Color Multi Information Display (MID): The high precision detailed and sporty Multi-Information Display has become more interactive with the addition of a color screen.
- Infotainment System: The all-new Corolla Altis Grande’s Infotainment system with an integrated design ensures that you stay connected with the world on the go. It now features a new 9″ capacitive touch screen that keeps information and entertainment at your fingertips with enhanced sound clarity and quality – for a completely immersive audiovisual experience.
- Rear Camera
- Front Camera
- Auto AC
- Rear Armrest
- Front Console Box
- Front cup holders
- Soft touching pad
- Power windows
- Sunglasses holder
- Luggage tray
- Rear reading light
- Power socket
- Wireless Jack key
With a dynamic, prestige-boasting exterior, an iconic interior, advanced features, and technology, the new Corolla Altis Grande delivers a superior driving experience along with Toyota’s enduring promise of trusted quality and reliability. It has Chrome Plated Front Grill, 16″ Alloy Rims, body colored mud flaps, chrome fog lamps, halogen headlamps, an auto fold mirror, premium door handles, rear chrome grills and rear LED.
- The all-new Corolla Altis Grande’s 1.8L Dual VVT-i engine comes with linear start assist (except 1.3L variants).
- Cruise Control lets you stretch your legs on long distance journeys.
- Offers manually controlled auto transmission at your fingertips for a fun filled and sporty feel.
- The all-new Corolla Altis Grande CVT-i with 7-speed sport sequential shiftmatic mode adapts to your driving style provides a thrilling experience along with smoother acceleration, convenience, superior efficiency and a more responsive drive.
- The already brilliant CVT now comes with a sports mode for an enthusiastic drive.
- During impact, the pre-tensioners along with the seat belts enhance restraint performance holding in place the
the passenger with just the right amount of pressure.
- The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) prevents skidding when braking in wet and slippery conditions, Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) ensures brake-force is distributed optimally between all wheels for effective braking. BA reduces stopping distance and generates higher braking force.
- The Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) allows the seat belts to freely extend and retract with occupant movement, yet locks the belt during a sudden stop or upon impact.
- WIL (Whiplash Injury Lessening) concept seats prevent sudden jerks to the neck in the event of a rear end collision to reduce whiplash injury.
- To ensure maximum safety on every journey, the all new Toyota Corolla variants are equipped with front Dual (Driver + Passenger) SRS airbags that are designed to deploy in the unlikely event of an accident.
- The Corolla Altis Grande’s immobilizer is an anti-theft system that prevents the use of an unauthorized key with the vehicle. Every time the key is inserted into the ignition switch it transmits a unique electronic signal to the vehicle, enabling the engine to start. Use of any other key prevents the engine from starting, protecting against unauthorized use of the vehicle.
- The 1.8L variant now comes with a VSC (vehicle stability control).
The new Corolla will be available in the total of 9 colors. However, some colors are specific to certain variants.