- After Global Chip Crisis, Another Car Part Is Going Short
- Another Car Theft In Karachi, Target MG HS [Video]
- Expected Specs & Features of New Honda City
- This is When Construction of Volkswagen Plant Starting in Pakistan
- “Elantra Is Better Than Civic In Every Way” – Owner’s Review
- Some Similarities Between New & Old Honda Civic
- Pakistan’s Oil Sales Saw 57% Increase in April 2021
- After FBR Report, Will MG Prices Go Up?
- Atlas Honda Increased Bike Prices – AGAIN!
- Will Honda Launch The Latest Generation Of City In Pakistan?
Fatima Ali Kazmi
The Formula Student Team from Pakistan Navy Engineering College – a constituent college of NUST, held the unveiling ceremony of NAS15 - its 2015 race car - for the world-renowned Formula Student competitions on…
Fatima Ali Kazmi 105
In the world of motorsports, especially in F1, a device known as impact attenuator is installed in race cars as collision is a very plausible scenario. The attenuator’s purpose is to absorb impact energy, thus…
After a gap of seven years, Pakistan Day Parade brought feelings of joy, enthusiasm and hope to the nation on the dawn of 23rd March. The day started with the traditional 31-gun salute in the federal capital of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.