- Complete Ban on CBU Car Imports ❌
- What If We Have The Latest Hyundai Santro in Pakistan?
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
Fatima Ali Kazmi
The Formula Student Team from Pakistan Navy Engineering College – a constituent college of NUST, held the unveiling ceremony of NAS15 - its 2015 race car - for the world-renowned Formula Student competitions on…
In the world of motorsports, especially in F1, a device known as impact attenuator is installed in race cars as collision is a very plausible scenario. The attenuator’s purpose is to absorb impact energy, thus…
After a gap of seven years, Pakistan Day Parade brought feelings of joy, enthusiasm and hope to the nation on the dawn of 23rd March. The day started with the traditional 31-gun salute in the federal capital of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.