- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
On Tuesday 16th October 2018, the Punjab Assembly held a session, which was chaired by Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar. During the session, the annual budget for the remaining 8 months of the fiscal year…
Awais Yousaf 56
Since the official launch of the 11th Gen Toyota Corolla in Pakistan, we have seen multiple price hikes. From which two of them were due to the facelift when Toyota introduced new features in the car. However,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.