- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Calling FAW as one of the most dedicated Chinese Automakers to ever come to Pakistan may not be an overstatement. The reason being, its ten years long partnership with Pakistan's Al-haj, which has successfully…
The CEO of Al-Haj FAW Hilal Khan Afridi has hinted towards the possibility of producing its popular V2 Hatchback in Pakistan from December 2016. The company is importing the FAW V2 as completely built units…
FAW Pakistan introduced the FAW XPV minivan in April of 2012 as CBU and started assembling it after sales got traction in September of 2012. The X-PV is a 1.0-liter 7-seater minivan by FAW, which was launched…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.