- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 35 per Liter
- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
For the past many days, a confidential letter related to Pak Armed Forces has been circulating on social sites, which states that the authority is getting 2550 staff cars from Honda Pakistan. After much…
Motorsports, especially off-road rally racing is becoming a massive phenomenon in the country, and now even the media is also giving them coverage. There are many rallies taking place in the country throughout…
Ideas 2016: More than 184 companies will participate in this year's exhibition. JF-17, Super Mushshak Air Crafts and Fast Attack Craft Missile will also be featured in this event. Importantly, Pakistan will…
A Brief on History of Unimogs in Pakistan: Our Military started acquisitions of Unimogs in the late 70s, although they wanted to have a RHD 4x4 go anywhere vehicle for troops (421.128 BeeMog), carry…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.