- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
For the past many days, a confidential letter related to Pak Armed Forces has been circulating on social sites, which states that the authority is getting 2550 staff cars from Honda Pakistan. After much…
Motorsports, especially off-road rally racing is becoming a massive phenomenon in the country, and now even the media is also giving them coverage. There are many rallies taking place in the country throughout…
Ideas 2016: More than 184 companies will participate in this year's exhibition. JF-17, Super Mushshak Air Crafts and Fast Attack Craft Missile will also be featured in this event. Importantly, Pakistan will…
A Brief on History of Unimogs in Pakistan: Our Military started acquisitions of Unimogs in the late 70s, although they wanted to have a RHD 4x4 go anywhere vehicle for troops (421.128 BeeMog), carry…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.