- Cholistan Jeep Rally 2023 is Underway – Details
- Petrol Pumps Closed in Various Cities of Punjab – Reports
- Pakitan Railways Set To Launch RABTA App
- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
A Brief on History of Unimogs in Pakistan: Our Military started acquisitions of Unimogs in the late 70s, although they wanted to have a RHD 4x4 go anywhere vehicle for troops (421.128 BeeMog), carry…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.