- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
The 19th SAARC summit is a diplomatic summit, which was originally scheduled to be held in Islamabad, Pakistan on 15-16 November, 2016. The summit was to be attended by eight SAARC members along with several…
Personifying with expensive cars for the Prime Ministers of Asian countries is becoming a norm. First it was Pakistan’s Prime Minister who ordered two bullet-proof BMW 760Li vehicles and now the newly elected…
Government authorities have announced many drives against the usage of fake number plates for many reason including potential terrorist threats who may use fake number plates on cars to carry out their dirty…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.