- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
Today, we’ll talk about one of the entry level cars of Pakistan, Prince Pearl. This owner is happy and 100% satisfied with his car. His happiness is so infectious that even we have started admiring Prince…
The New Auto Poilcy (2021-2016) has introduced massive tax relief for local cars in Pakistan. Following the lead of other car companies in Pakistan, Regal Automobiles and United Motors have also decreased the…
Regal Automobiles finally launched its most anticipated entry-level 800 cc hatchback Prince Pearl in the local market on 31st January 2020 at a launch event held in Lahore. The entry of Prince Pearl in the…
The most-awaited car of the year, Prince Pearl, has been launched by the company at an event held at Faletti’s Hotel, Lahore on 31st January 2020. The car has been priced at PKR 10,49,000 and the booking of…
The wait is finally over as Prince is all set to launch its 800cc hatchback on the 31st of January 2020. It is essential to mention here that the event will take place at Faletti's Hotel, Lahore. Prince…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.