- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs. 5 for Next Fortnight
- PakWheels Giveaway Evee C1 Scooter Ka Lucky Winner
- What is the importance of car insurance: 8 key benefits
- “Lead the Charge” Is Hyundai Bringing an EV in Pakistan?
- Apple’s Electric Car Dream Ends After Decadelong Effort
- Tax Hike – Used Cars Replacing New Cars
- How to choose the right insurance coverage for your car?
- Electric Scooter Yadea G5 – First Look Review
- 1 Crore Ki Aprilia RSV4 Factory 1100 – Owner Review
- Renault Launches a Super Cheap EV
Today, we’ll talk about one of the entry level cars of Pakistan, Prince Pearl. This owner is happy and 100% satisfied with his car. His happiness is so infectious that even we have started admiring Prince…
The New Auto Poilcy (2021-2016) has introduced massive tax relief for local cars in Pakistan. Following the lead of other car companies in Pakistan, Regal Automobiles and United Motors have also decreased the…
Regal Automobiles finally launched its most anticipated entry-level 800 cc hatchback Prince Pearl in the local market on 31st January 2020 at a launch event held in Lahore. The entry of Prince Pearl in the…
The most-awaited car of the year, Prince Pearl, has been launched by the company at an event held at Faletti’s Hotel, Lahore on 31st January 2020. The car has been priced at PKR 10,49,000 and the booking of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.