- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Pak Suzuki has hiked the prices of both locally manufactured cars and CBUs by up to PKR 40,000 and PKR 100,000, respectively. As per the details, the company has forwarded the circular of new prices to its…
Right after Atlas Honda bumped the prices of its bikes, Yamaha Pakistan has also increased the rates of its motorcycles by up to PKR 5,000. See the new prices below: Model Name New prices Old prices…
Pak Suzuki gives a new year gift to its customers by hiking the prices of both locally manufactured cars and CBUs by up to PKR 40,000 and PKR 322,000, respectively. As per the details, the company has…
In a bid to reduce traffic flow in Lahore, provincial government initiated many projects one of them being Ring Road. A few days back Lahore Ring Road Authority (LRRA) inaugurated ring road’s southern loops 1…
Since the official launch of the 11th Gen Toyota Corolla in Pakistan, we have seen multiple price hikes. From which two of them were due to the facelift when Toyota introduced new features in the car. However,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.