- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Pak Suzuki has hiked the prices of both locally manufactured cars and CBUs by up to PKR 40,000 and PKR 100,000, respectively. As per the details, the company has forwarded the circular of new prices to its…
Right after Atlas Honda bumped the prices of its bikes, Yamaha Pakistan has also increased the rates of its motorcycles by up to PKR 5,000. See the new prices below: Model Name New prices Old prices…
Pak Suzuki gives a new year gift to its customers by hiking the prices of both locally manufactured cars and CBUs by up to PKR 40,000 and PKR 322,000, respectively. As per the details, the company has…
In a bid to reduce traffic flow in Lahore, provincial government initiated many projects one of them being Ring Road. A few days back Lahore Ring Road Authority (LRRA) inaugurated ring road’s southern loops 1…
Since the official launch of the 11th Gen Toyota Corolla in Pakistan, we have seen multiple price hikes. From which two of them were due to the facelift when Toyota introduced new features in the car. However,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.