- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
In a fresh development, one of the Oil Tanker Associations namely All Pakistan Oil Tankers Association (APOTA) has announced to go on country-wide strike from 21 October 2018, till indefinite time. As per…
The Oil Tankers Owners and Contractors Association might go on strike starting today, reports media. The tussle between Oil Tanker Owners and the authorities is not a new thing. And now the recent…
In the latest development, oil tankers’ operators have agreed to call off their strike after assurances by the federal authorities to fulfill their demands. Negotiations between the government and the…
The association of Oil Tankers announced that all Pakistan Oil Tankers Owners Association will begin the strike on Monday across the country and no vehicle will distribute oil to stations. Chairman All…
A few days back, the Karachi Transport Ittehad (KTI) decided to go on a strike on February 21 against the harsh conduct of City Traffic Police. The City Traffic Police adopted a very strict attitude due to the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.