- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Hyundai Nishat and Sazgar – BAIC vehicles are making all the news so far from the Pakistan International Auto Show 2020, but alongside them, Pak Suzuki is also displaying its products at the assigned display…
This is the fourth generation of Suzuki Jimny, which was launched back in 2019 by Pak Suzuki. It is available in only one variant from 3S dealerships of Pak Suzuki. Suzuki Jimny is a small, capable 4x4…
Here's one car we never really expected to see a replacement to, the Suzuki Jimny. With the first generation being released all the way back in 1970 the Jimny isn't all that well known throughout the gearhead…
Two-door cars never got general acceptance in Pakistani market. They have always been considered a choice for the enthusiasts, or else known as ‘shoqeen’ car buyers. Also, car buyers who are looking for a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.