- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Yamaha Motor Pakistan launched its first flagship model of 125cc bikes in Pakistan last year, and they have seen some great success. Both Yamaha YBR 125 and YBR 125G have been widely praised for their sporty…
Recently Atlas Honda, Pakistan’s largest motorcycle manufacturer, announced that it is going to invest US$100 million to increase the production capability of their plant at Sheikhupura City. If you think $100…
Yamaha got a great response from Pakistani market just after the launch of Yamaha Ybr125 back in April this year. The sporty design and dynamic looks of this bike enticed the buyers to try the new Yamaha.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.