- Price Hike – Honda City Now Costs Rs. 50 Lacs
- Petrol Price in Pakistan Likely to Increase by Rs. 30/Liter
- Pakistan To Get EV Cheaper Than Alto
- Here are All Car Prices Increased in 2023 So Far
- How To Renew Your Driving License
- Suzuki To Join EV Lineup with Jimny
- Petrol Pumps Looting People With Technology [Video]
- Locally Assembled Skoda and Volkswagen On The Way
- FBR Proposes Fresh Capital Value Tax on Cars
- Petrol Sales Take a Massive Dip – Decreased by 19%
Talha is an Electrical Engineer by profession and an automobile enthusiast by heart. Cars and motorcycles are his passion.
کفر ٹوٹا خدا خدا کر کے No other verse can better depict the current situation of the automobile manufacturing industry. Deep dark clouds seem to be fading away and the Sun is about to shine over the gloomy…
The trend of importing completely built units (CBUs) mostly from China is on the rise in Pakistan. The calendar year 2017 has brought good news for the consumers with the introduction of some new machines in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.