- Govt Drops Another Petrol Bomb on Masses
- Car Import Increased By 669% in Last Three Months
- Shell Eco-Marathon Student Event 2021 Held in Pakistan
- No Music, Films in Public Transport Until 12 Rabi-ul-Awal
- Peugeot Cars Coming To Pakistan For The 3rd Time. Yes, 3rd!!
- General Tyres Guide on PakWheels a Great benefit for Car Owners
- Fill a Form, Put it in the Box & Get Your Number Plate
- Sindh To Get 250 Hybrid Buses For Public Transport
- …And FINALLY 2022 Lexus LX 600 is Here
- “Toyota Camry Hybrid is More Reliable Than Audi A6”, Owner’s Review
Talha is an Electrical Engineer by profession and an automobile enthusiast by heart. Cars and motorcycles are his passion.
کفر ٹوٹا خدا خدا کر کے No other verse can better depict the current situation of the automobile manufacturing industry. Deep dark clouds seem to be fading away and the Sun is about to shine over the gloomy…
The trend of importing completely built units (CBUs) mostly from China is on the rise in Pakistan. The calendar year 2017 has brought good news for the consumers with the introduction of some new machines in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.