- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
Ali Laghari 63
Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA) has released the data regarding sales and production of local motorbike assemblers for September 2017. According to the data which PAMA has released, Honda,…
Aref Ali 104
Recently Atlas Honda, Pakistan’s largest motorcycle manufacturer, announced that it is going to invest US$100 million to increase the production capability of their plant at Sheikhupura City. If you think $100…
When Thailand was struck with floods, Honda Sial, where Honda Atlas imports its parts from, had to stop the production of parts consequently effecting the production/assembling of Honda cars in the whole world.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.