- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
Motorbikes in Pakistan are the face of a progressively increasing number of lower-middle class, which in many ways is a good sign in more than one way of -good- things to come. In terms of figures, PAMA…
One of the several issues your Honda CG125 can have is a loose or free kick. One of my colleague here in the office owns a 2010 Honda 125, and its kick had become completely loose. It would swing open to the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.