- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
Texas-based tuner John Hennessey is willing to take the 2018 Lincoln Navigator in the leagues of some of the most serious performance SUVs in the industry which is currently ruled by Range Rover SVR and…
Lexus tops the JD Power’s 2016 Vehicle Dependability Study once again. This is the fifth year since Lexus has held the top spot. JD Power conducted research on vehicles that have been originally owned for three…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.