- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
They say, "Third time's a charm". But, the government of Pakistan has proved 'em wrong. Petroleum prices have been increased the first time, the second time, and now for the third time in a row. On the 16th of…
The government of Pakistan revises fuel prices twice a month. The new prices are implemented every 1st and 16th; you know the drill. Last time the government increased petrol price by Rs. 2.13 per liter on the…
Haval, a new entrant in the Pakistani market, has been the talk of the town since its debut. First, the Sazgar Engineering Works Limited (the company that brought Haval to Pakistan) put on a great show with its…
The Rawalpindi Traders Association warns Caretaker Government to withdraw price hike in petroleum products, otherwise, there will be a shutter-down strike. The Caretaker Government has once again increased…
Following the price hike by car makers, Pakistan’s leading bike manufacturer, Atlas Honda has also raised the prices of its bikes. This time the company has soared the prices of its bikes by up to PKR 2,000.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.