- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Pakistan Sustainable Transport Project (PAKSTRAN) in collaboration with UNDP held a workshop named “sustainable urban transport policy and transport/traffic management issues” about the menace of increasing…
When a little over fifty percent of the population from the worlds most populated country decides to pack up and go on a vacation during a week long national holiday, that's only going to be an instant recipe…
Everyday, I take Shara-e-Faisal (Karachi) to come to office and then go back home. It is the main road on which I travel the most, around 26 kilometers daily. And on my return to home, I face traffic jams on a…
Due to the construction of Metro Bus Service the whole Jinnah Avenue is now a signal free corridor which is good if you are travelling straight to the Secretariat but it can be annoying if you intend to take a…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.