- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Since the start of this year, both car and bike manufacturers have raised the prices of their respective vehicles. This has largely been due to the rupee devaluation against the US Dollar. And now the bike…
Bike production for the Fiscal Year 2017-18 has gone up to 2.8 million units. According to the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS), the bike production in the country has gone up by 12.97% to 2,825,073 units…
2017 has been quite eventful when it comes to Pakistan's auto sector. From various car launches to announcements, we saw a whole lot of activity in the previous year. And one sector which I think got lost in…
The News of a New Keeway 202 in Pakistan Might be False We are continuously here news of different bike companies coming up with new models of motorbikes in Pakistan. Only last week, ZXMCO launched its V-twin…
Since the start of this year, Buraq Automobile has been teasing the launch of Benelli and Keeway Motorbikes for Pakistan. Now, the wait is over following the launch ceremony of Benelli and Keeway in Faletti’s…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.