- And Here are KIA Stonic Interior Photos
- Toyota, Honda, Suzuki & Others To Cut Production
- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Islamabad
- Car Prices Likely To Go Up From 1st of Nov
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Lahore
- These are Car Delivery Times of Changan and DFSK
- 2nd Gen Mitsubishi Pajero Was An Underrated SUV
- Booking & Delivery Time of Hyundai and KIA Cars
- How Long It Takes For Suzuki Cars’ Deliveries?
I am an avid automotive enthusiast and like to write about cars and motorcycles.
As expected after the statement of the Indus Motors Corporation CEO, Ali Asghar Jamali, the automaker has increased the prices of both of its locally assembled as well as imported Toyota vehicles. The new…
Indus Motors Pakistan might once again increase the prices of its Toyota vehicles in the coming months. The chief executive officer of IMC Ali Asghar Jamali hinted the potential price hike while talking at…
The government has increased the prices of petroleum products in the country. The updated price list along with the previous tariff and price difference is as follows. Product New Prices - Rs/litre…
Ministry of Industries & Production, Engineering Development Board (EDB) and the Board of Investment extended manufacturing license to Regal Automobile Industries Limited (RAIL) with the brand name of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.