- Best Fuel Average – Honda VS Suzuki VS Super Star
- Hyundai Jumps On The Price Hike Bandwagon
- Peugeot 2008 price Increased by Rs. 499,000
- Toyota Shuts Down Production For 2 Weeks
- Road Prince Bike Prices Increases Up To Rs. 62000
- Hamza Bhatti’s Mazda Flair – Owner Review
- Would Buy This Mercedes E250 Over A Sonata – Owner Review
- Price Increase – Honda CD 70 Now Costs Rs. 129,000
- FBR Wants to Increase FED on Cars – Report
- KIA Car Prices Increased up to Rs. 13 Lacs
I am an avid automotive enthusiast and like to write about cars and motorcycles.
As expected after the statement of the Indus Motors Corporation CEO, Ali Asghar Jamali, the automaker has increased the prices of both of its locally assembled as well as imported Toyota vehicles. The new…
Indus Motors Pakistan might once again increase the prices of its Toyota vehicles in the coming months. The chief executive officer of IMC Ali Asghar Jamali hinted the potential price hike while talking at…
The government has increased the prices of petroleum products in the country. The updated price list along with the previous tariff and price difference is as follows. Product New Prices - Rs/litre…
Ministry of Industries & Production, Engineering Development Board (EDB) and the Board of Investment extended manufacturing license to Regal Automobile Industries Limited (RAIL) with the brand name of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.