- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
The Honda HR-V nameplate was first introduced all the way back in 1996, where it lasted for about ten years until 2006 when it was discontinued. Honda brought back the nameplate when they revived it in 2016…
After an overdose of car and automotive brand launches in Pakistan this year, 2017 looks to be no different. Following, the launch of face-lifted A3, and a proposal to BOI (Board Of Investment) for local…
Calling Honda Vezel ‘An Eye Candy’ of the plethora of JDM (Japanese Domestic Model) cars in Pakistan may not be an understatement. Like Prius can be attributed to the success and awareness of hybrid vehicles in…
Yesterday evening, I wrote a piece pointing out errors on Honda Atlas' website which can potentially affect their buyer perception. Today, as per my daily routine, I fired up Honda Atlas' website and to my…
Honda HRV uses Honda’s Global Compact Platform of Honda Fit and is smaller than Honda’s other two crossovers i.e. CR-V and Pilot. HR-V was re-introduced to the world in late 2014 and was launched in Pakistan…
HR-V stands for Hi-rider Revolutionary Vehicle We reported last year that Honda Atlas is planning to launch HR-V in Pakistan. It was an effort to not only counter the influx of similar vehicle from Japan in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.