- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
An all-girl team from the National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST) has made a Formula Student Racing car to compete in International Student Formula One Competition, which is to be held in…
For the past many years Pakistani students have stunned many with their creative and innovative ideas and products around the globe. This time also, students of National University of Sciences and Technology…
On 2nd of June, NOWPDP (Network of Organizations Working for People with Disabilities Pakistan) announced the winners of their Accessible Cycle Competition in an event at Marriott Hotel Karachi. Taufeeq Elahi…
Speaking at the opening ceremony of the 2nd Distinguished Innovations, Collaboration and Entrepreneurship (DICE) Automotive Conference organized by the National University of Science and Technology on Thursday,…
A group of students from the National University of Science and Technology (NUST) successfully designed two cars to take part in an international competition scheduled for February 25, 2015. Once again, the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.