- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
We are bringing you yet another detailed car review and this time it is all about the Honda N-WGN Custom. Honda’s N series vehicles are part of its kei car range. Kei cars are 660cc small cars made to…
Two Japanese small cars that are leading the pack nowadays are the new 2016 Suzuki Alto and the new Daihatsu Mira EIS. Both are small kei cars and come in hatchback body styles. Suzuki launched the…
It has been reported that the government is considering to rake up the fixed duties on used imported cars. The BR report claims that the “well-informed sources” in Federal Bureau of Revenue have revealed the…
Two-door cars never got general acceptance in Pakistani market. They have always been considered a choice for the enthusiasts, or else known as ‘shoqeen’ car buyers. Also, car buyers who are looking for a…
Auction sheet verification has been a hot topic since cases of auction sheet fabrication started to surface in abundance. Car dealers tend to replicate auction sheets to hide the original condition of their…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.