- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
Petrol Crisis in Pakistan
Quetta and other parts of Balochistan witnessed a shortage of petrol and diesel on Tuesday after the Customs and Frontier Corps authorities' crackdown against the smuggled Iranian Oil lead to stopping several…
During the last few days, people of Punjab went through a severe petrol shortage, which affected everyone in the province. You would think that no sane man would deny that there was a petrol crisis in the…
From the past 10 days, the news channels are not reporting anything but stories about the petrol crisis in Pakistan, more specifically in the province of Punjab and how it affected the lives of citizens and the…
Our media is like a bunch of stubborn bullying kids left alone in the classroom when the teachers wouldn't just come. They just mess around and more than often, create panic and as our burger friends from the…
The fuel shortage crisis is still not resolved even after more than 7 days in Punjab. Chief Minister Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif instructed Federal Minister for Natural Resources and Petroleum Shahid Khaqan Abbasi…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.