- RD Removed – Audi e-tron Prices Dropped Up to Rs. 2 Crore
- Each Saudi Football Player To Get Rolls Royce – Reports
- Islamabad Police Issue Traffic Alert Amid Political Rally
- Changan Facilitates Its Customers Via “Price Lock Policy”
- Candy Red Reborn With Lambo Doors – Owner Review
- Oshan X7 Will be Delivered In 3 Months Now
- New Honda Civic 2022 Also Facing Steering Rack Issue?
- How to Get Driving License via DLIMS Punjab
- Swift GLX CVT Booking Resumes For Limited Time
- 22 Award-Winning Proton Saga
Recalls are a common practice in the automotive industry, and even giants like Toyota is no stranger to it. The massive production of cars sometimes results in slight errors or malfunctioning in vehicles which…
The safety airbags made by Takata Company are still upsetting auto manufacturers across the globe, and its latest victim is Toyota South Africa. The daughter company of Toyota Japan has recalled over 700,000…
Following stricter measures concerning vehicle quality, Toyota will now recall over 2.87 million cars because of possibly faulty emission control units. The announcement comes just one day after Toyota…
Over here, you have to go to court to make manufacturers fix the faulty parts put in your purchase commodity while in other parts of the world, recalling a car over a faulty part is common practice carried out…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.