- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
- Despite Sales Slump, Atlas Honda Earns Rs. 1.408 Billion Profit
- Haroon Rafiq’s Mercedes C180 AMG – Owner Review
- Pakistani Bikers Reach Saudi Arabia By Road For Umrah
- How to Get Learner Driving Permit Via DLIMS Punjab
- Urwa Hocane, Kubra Khan, and Others Attend Women’s Bike Rally
- Woman Beggar Arrested in Abu Dhabi Owns a Luxury Car
The hottest news of the auto market is finally here! The cabinet has approved the Automotive Industry Development and Export Plan (AIDEP) 2021-26. And, under the new policy, all vehicles, whether locally…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.