- And Now….Honda Car Prices Increased!
- Mini-Budget – FED on Imported Cars Also Increased
- MG ZS EV Becomes Best Selling Electric Car in Australia
- Limping Issue in Hyundai Sonata – Here are Details
- CONFIRMED- These are New Toyota Car Prices
- Motorway Police Increase Fines on Traffic Violations
- “Corolla Cross Fuel Average is its Biggest Positive”, – Expert Review
- Proton Rolls Out First Locally Assembled Unit of X70 SUV
- Here Is An Update On Suzuki Cars Delivery Time
- New Dates of Pakistan Auto Show (PAPS 2022)
Airbags in Cars
The hottest news of the auto market is finally here! The cabinet has approved the Automotive Industry Development and Export Plan (AIDEP) 2021-26. And, under the new policy, all vehicles, whether locally…
Samman Surraya 7,559
Airbags in cars has always been a controversy between automotive manufacturers and the public. Recently, the Lahore High Court (LHC) took notice of the matter and issued an order to the Engineering Development…
Lahore High Court (LHC) has recently issued an order to the Engineering Development Board (EDB). In the order, LHC has made it compulsory for the auto manufacturers to install airbags in locally manufactured…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.