- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
- Despite Sales Slump, Atlas Honda Earns Rs. 1.408 Billion Profit
- Haroon Rafiq’s Mercedes C180 AMG – Owner Review
- Pakistani Bikers Reach Saudi Arabia By Road For Umrah
- How to Get Learner Driving Permit Via DLIMS Punjab
- Urwa Hocane, Kubra Khan, and Others Attend Women’s Bike Rally
- Woman Beggar Arrested in Abu Dhabi Owns a Luxury Car
Biometric car transfer
After being closed for two months, Rawalpindi Department of Excise, Taxation and Narcotics and Control (ET&NC) restarted biometric vehicle Registration and transfer old vehicles in Rawalpindi. As per…
Punjab Excise and Taxation Department launched the biometric car transfer system in January, 2022. After the launch of this new system that biometric became essential for car transfer, new car registration. But…
Punjab Excise and Taxation Department has officially launched the biometric car transfer system. Earlier, the department extended the deadline from January 1st to January 10th, 2022. However, it has not been…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.