- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
- Despite Sales Slump, Atlas Honda Earns Rs. 1.408 Billion Profit
- Haroon Rafiq’s Mercedes C180 AMG – Owner Review
- Pakistani Bikers Reach Saudi Arabia By Road For Umrah
- How to Get Learner Driving Permit Via DLIMS Punjab
- Urwa Hocane, Kubra Khan, and Others Attend Women’s Bike Rally
- Woman Beggar Arrested in Abu Dhabi Owns a Luxury Car
After being closed for two months, Rawalpindi Department of Excise, Taxation and Narcotics and Control (ET&NC) restarted biometric vehicle Registration and transfer old vehicles in Rawalpindi. As per…
Punjab Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control department has suspended the biometric system for registration and transfer of vehicles. However, it is not a permanent step; rather, the service will remain…
In a public service message, we want to ask the car owners in Punjab to complete the car transfer process and get the vehicles in their names. Because it may be the last chance for them. According to Punjab…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.