- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Nissan was about to go bust until Carlos Ghosn stepped in to bring it out of the rubble and polish to shine so hard that Carlos Ghosn left an image in the hearts of the Japanese people as a hero. Today, Carlos…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.