- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
cultus 2017 new shape
31st January will be marked down as the day when Pak-Suzuki (officially) embarks on the journey to phase out the 17 year old Suzuki Cultus from the Pakistani market. Yes, readers it's true and official, the…
Back in November 2015, PakWheels published a post in which it was predicted that Pak Suzuki will be replacing its Suzuki Cultus with the all new Celerio. Fast forward to October 2016, PakWheels predicted the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.