- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
E Vehicle policy
In another great news for car enthusiasts, the government is inaugurating its first electric car charging station in the capital Islamabad. Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhry announced…
The Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) has approved Electric Vehicle (EV) policy for heavy commercial vehicles and two and three-wheelers. The sources reported that the policy was proposed by the Ministry of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.