- PakWheels Car Mela Arriving in Karachi
- Govt to Inaugurate Another Flyover in Lahore This Week
- 2024 Proton S70 Sedan Launched In Malaysia
- Petrol Prices Are Likely to Witness A Significant Decrease From Dec 1
- Is Corolla Cross Hybrid Electric Launching Next Month in Pakistan?
- PakWheels in Dubai, Teen Driver Killed 6 & More – Suneel’s Weekly Update
- A New Type of Yamaha YBR 125 – Owner Review
- 2024 Toyota Hilux Champ Pickup Unveiled
- Video – Honda Unveiled its First Electric Scooter in Pakistan
- Has Babar Azam Really Bought Lamborghini?
Well since monsoon is almost here, you can expect sudden rain and flash floods in many cities of Pakistan. We see images of submerged cars all the time on social media. It is another debate why the flash floods…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.