- RD Removed – Audi e-tron Prices Dropped Up to Rs. 2 Crore
- Each Saudi Football Player To Get Rolls Royce – Reports
- Islamabad Police Issue Traffic Alert Amid Political Rally
- Changan Facilitates Its Customers Via “Price Lock Policy”
- Candy Red Reborn With Lambo Doors – Owner Review
- Oshan X7 Will be Delivered In 3 Months Now
- New Honda Civic 2022 Also Facing Steering Rack Issue?
- How to Get Driving License via DLIMS Punjab
- Swift GLX CVT Booking Resumes For Limited Time
- 22 Award-Winning Proton Saga
In 2006, government had forbidden the sales tax on the heavy (commercial) vehicles industry to help it modernize in order to cope with the country’s transportation demands. Now, the government has decided to…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.